Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your pear into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Beets, paprika and thyme evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 45 minutes.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Nutritional Yeast, Pear and Walnuts on top.