View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your grapefruit and orange into even pieces.
- Spread the Carrot paprika evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast almonds and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix carrot together in a bowl.
- Add Almonds, Grapefruit, Orange and Walnuts on top.