View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your carrot and onion.
- Wash and thinly slice your broccoli.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
Building Your Pizza
- Mix garlic and paprika together in a bowl.
- Spread the rest of the toppings on the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cashews on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle the soy sauce on top.