View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your Butternut Squash and Turnip. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Okra and Swiss Chard so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Chives.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add Butternut Squash with thyme and fry for 5 minutes. Then add Okra and Turnip and fry for 10 minutes. Finally, add Swiss Chard and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar, Vinegar and White Vinegar and mix.
- Toast Pumpkin Seeds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Add Chives and Pumpkin Seeds on top.