The trick to the perfect dish is to cook the noodles until they are al dente and then rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli, eggplant and shiitake mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add chili pepper, ginger and shallots, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli, Eggplant, Shiitake Mushrooms and Tofu to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha and teriyaki sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Peanuts on top.