Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Grate or slice your Parmesanost.
- Slice your artichoke hearts. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your basil, chili pepper og garlic.
- Toast hazelnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and save 100 ml of the water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add chili pepper og garlic, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Artiskokhjerte to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add agave nectar to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved water from the pasta to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Basilikum, Hasselnød og Parmesanost on top.