As simple as cracking an egg, mixing in some milk, and pouring into your pie crust!
White Wine Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and swiss chard so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your asiago cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, chili powder, sage and smoked paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Broccoli and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Swiss Chard and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Whisk your eggs with milk then add in your mascarpone and white wine vinegar and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your broccoli, onion and swiss chard into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Add asiago cheese, cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 190°C (375°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.