If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Massage your kale before using it to make it more tender.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, kale, red onion and spinach together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Almonds, Sunflower Seeds and Walnuts on top.