If you can crack an egg, then you can make an omelette!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your onion.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add Almonds on top.