View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel and cut your Butternut Squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Parmesan Cheese.
- Spread the butternut squash evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Add salt, pepper and your boost if any. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast Pumpkin Seeds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save a bit of the pasta water when draining.
- Mix Green Pesto and Vegetable Stock together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds on top.