View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your green beans and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and ginger, oregano and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pot and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Prunes on top.