View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and swiss chard so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your garlic, parsley and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Swiss Chard, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix cauliflower, red onion and swiss chard together in a bowl.
- Mix chili powder, garlic, lemon, olive oil and parsley together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Walnuts on top.