View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Add the eggs and flour and gently mix until a cohesive dough forms.
- Roll out the dough into thin strands and slice them into bite-size pieces. Use a fork to imprint the gnocchi pieces.
- Boil the gnocchi in salted water until they float to the surface (about 2-4 minutes). Remove them with a slotted spoon.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Fry the gnocchi in a little oil or butter until they are browned and crispy. Mix in the avocado, lemon and soy sauce.
- Add Almonds and Avocado on top.