View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your kohlrabi. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat canola oil in a pot, add Cabbage, Carrot and Kohlrabi and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add honey and soy sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast sesame seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add tahini and white vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Sesame Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.