The hardest part is peeling the avocado, from there on it's all down hill.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
- Mix lemon and lime together in a bowl.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.