A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Finely chop your basil.
- Grate or slice your beetroot and feta cheese.
- Slice your avocado as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix arugula, avocado, beetroot and quinoa together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, basil, honey, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Feta Cheese and Walnuts on top.