Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, celery stalk, dill, garlic, leeks and parsley.
- Heat butter in a pot and add carrot, celery stalk and leeks, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat butter in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Mushrooms and Sweet Potato, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream and greek yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Dill and Parsley on top.