Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, ginger and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage and Carrot to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Black Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.