Boost ingredients rich in antioxidants to boost your health and prevent diseases.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Boil your eggs for 10-12 minutes, let cool then peel. Slice evenly and use as your topping.
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper, kale and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Massage your kale before using it to make it more tender.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bell pepper, black beans, carrot, corn, kale, onion, quinoa and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Feta Cheese, Sunflower Seeds and Walnuts on top.