Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
Click (+) below if you feel like creating a different dish. There are tons of alternatives!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets, butternut squash and sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Sweet Potato, and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Then add Butternut Squash and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Beets and Carrot and fry for 15 extra minutes.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Add Cucumber and Pomegranate on top.