If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and spring onion.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bell pepper, broccoli, corn and spring onion together in a bowl.
- Mix chili powder, garlic, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cheddar Cheese on top.