View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cabbage and kale in evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Heat peanut oil in a pan, add onion, paprika and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage to your pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Kale and fry for 5 extra minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add cabbage, chickpeas, kale and onion to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a bit of water or liquid from the can of chickpeas.
- Optionally, add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough as needed to make a consistency that is easy to form.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.
- Then remove from pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200°C (400°F).