View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your cilantro and mint.
- Spread the Chickpeas cumin evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Eggplant and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add all of your vegetables to a blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Cilantro, Mint and Pinenuts on top.