The trick to the perfect dish is to cook the noodles until they are al dente and then rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, celery stalk, garlic, ginger, onion and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot, celery stalk, garlic, ginger and onion, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Add lemon and teriyaki sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Spring Onion on top.