Let the oven do the work for you!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your parsley.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Spread the Cauliflower, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Mix ranch dressing and yogurt together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Parmesan Cheese and Parsley on top.