Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and zucchini as needed, so that they can fit through the lid opening.
- Cut your tomatoes into approximately 2 cm pieces.
- Place oil and bell pepper and onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 6 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add your tomatoes and zucchini and chop 5 sec/speed 4.
- Add cumin to the mixing bowl.
- Add stock then cook 25 min/100°C/speed 2.
- Add sour cream and mix 45 sec/speed 2.
- Blend your soup for 1 min/speed 7 to reach a creamy consistency.
- Hints & Tips:
-If using beans or other legumes, make sure to use the canned variety.