View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your carrot, chili pepper, garlic, onion, parsley, red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add carrot, chili pepper, garlic, onion, red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper, cayenne pepper and thyme and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix and whisk your eggs, lemon, olive oil and peanut butter together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your broccoli, carrot, chili pepper, onion, red bell pepper, tomatoes and yellow bell pepper into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Cashews and Parsley on top.