As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your apple and mango so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your banana and kiwi as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix apple cider vinegar, chia seeds and cinnamon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple, Banana, Kiwi, Mango and Walnuts on top.