Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your plantain so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all are a similar size.
- Grate or slice your blue cheese and brie cheese.
- Spread the Plantain, Chili evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 10 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and roast for another 20 minutes.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Blue Cheese, Brie Cheese, Pumpkin Seeds and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.