As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your chili pepper and red onion.
- Grate or slice your beetroot.
- Slice your avocado as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, red onion and spinach together in a bowl.
- Mix canola oil, chili pepper and lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Black Olives, Sunflower Seeds and Walnuts on top.