For an extra smooth and creamy hummus, soak your chickpeas in baking powder to break down their tough skin.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add chickpeas and garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Almonds, Nutritional Yeast, Sesame Seeds, Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Cumin and Paprika on top.