If you can crack an egg and peel a potato, you're all set!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus, tomatoes and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, carrot, parsley and shallots.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a pan and add carrot and shallots, cumin, oregano, rosemary and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Asparagus, Potatoes and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your lemon to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add Parsley, Sunflower Seeds and Tomatoes on top.