A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, mango and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella.
- Slice your avocado, cucumber, orange and radishes into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, broccoli, carrot, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon, lime, peanut butter and yogurt together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cherries, Mango, Mozzarella, Orange, Radishes and Strawberries on top.