The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus, Mushrooms and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil and onion.
- Grate or slice your goat cheese.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Asparagus, Mushrooms, Parsnips and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Basil and Goat Cheese on top.