View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your cilantro.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and tomato sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Almonds and Cilantro on top.