View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel and cut your Hokkaido Pumpkin. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Chili Pepper.
- Toast Pinenuts on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save a bit of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add hokkaido pumpkin and zucchini with chili pepper and oregano and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix Lemon, Olive Oil and Tomato Paste together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Pinenuts on top.