Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your orange as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add Spinach chili powder and turmeric and fry for 5 minutes.
- Mix coconut oil and lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked pasta on your plate.
- Add Almonds, Cherry Tomatoes and Orange on top.