View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper.
- Grate or slice your Cheddar Cheese.
- Heat canola oil in a pan, add Sweet Potato and fry for 20 minutes.Then add Eggs and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Chili Pepper and Red Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add canola oil, chili pepper, greek yogurt and sweet potato to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- Add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough to help make a consistency that is easy to shape.
- Mix your cheddar cheese and flax seeds into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.