If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix carrot together in a bowl.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, cottage cheese, garlic, ginger, hot sauce, mustard, olive oil and soy sauce together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Walnuts on top.