Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your bread into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and garlic, chili powder, rosemary and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Butternut Squash and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Cauliflower and fry for 15 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Toast bread on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Bread and Parsley on top.