View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your asparagus and zucchini in evenly sized pieces.
- Grate or slice your Gouda Cheese.
- Toast hazelnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and save 100 ml of the water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Asparagus and Zucchini, oregano and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add wasabi to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved water from the pasta to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Add Gouda Cheese, Grapes and Hazelnuts on top.