Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all are a similar size.
- Grate or slice your Parmesan Cheese, Vegan Cheese.
- Slice your artichoke hearts into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic, onion, parsley and red bell pepper.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, onion and red bell pepper, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Artichoke Hearts and Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add pesto to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Add Parmesan Cheese, Parsley, Pinenuts, Sun-Dried Tomato and Vegan Cheese on top.