As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your chili pepper and parsley.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds and pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix arugula together in a bowl.
- Mix chili pepper, honey, lemon, olive oil and parsley together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Almonds, Parmesan Cheese and Pinenuts on top.