View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your radicchio so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chives.
- Grate or slice your gorgonzola.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and leeks, rosemary and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Radicchio to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice and olive oil to the bowl and mix.
- Add your chili pepper, leeks and radicchio to the whisked eggs and mix.
- Add gorgonzola on top and cook until melted.
- Add Arugula, Chives and Pinenuts on top.