Don't worry if you can't finish your pizza, it will be a perfect snack for lunch the next day!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your onion.
- Wash and thinly slice your bell pepper, brussels sprouts and mushrooms.
- Finely chop your garlic.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, chili oil, Hummus and tomato sauce together in a bowl.
- Add Figs on top.