Add a splash of red wine to your Goulash to give it a deeper flavor!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, carrot, onion and parsley.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add greek yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Almonds, Parsley, Caraway Seeds and Paprika on top.