View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your parsley.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Asparagus and fry for another 15 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Parsley and Pumpkin Seeds on top.