The longer you roast your eggplant, the deeper their flavor becomes. So bake yours accordingly.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Eggplant, cayenne pepper evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Add garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.