All you need to do is wash your ingredients and toss them in the blender... magic!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beetroot.
- Wash and cut your apple and zucchini.
- Slice your banana and watermelon as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your ginger.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Add your apple, banana, beetroot, cinnamon, flax seeds, ginger, lemon, watermelon and zucchini to your blender and pulsate until smooth.
- Serve your smoothie cold! You can store it for up to 3 days in the fridge.