The key to a perfect risotto is patience. Make sure to add small amounts of stock and wait until it is all absorbed before adding more.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cremini mushrooms, portobello mushroom and summer squash so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil.
- Bring your stock to a boil, so it is ready to be added to your rice a little later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add your rice to the frying pan with and toast it for a few minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- For the most flavor: add a splash of wine or lemon juice to your rice before adding your hot stock.
- Add small batches of your stock while stirring constantly. Make sure to wait until it is fully absorbed before adding more. Stop adding stock when your rice becomes al dente.
- Heat clear oil in another pan, add Cremini Mushrooms, Portobello Mushroom and Summer Squash and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add your cooked cremini mushrooms, portobello mushroom and summer squash to your rice and mix.
- Mix stevia together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your risotto.
- Add Basil, Kimchi and Walnuts on top.